2012 - End of the known....

So much has happened since my last post. The end of 2011 saw many tech developments, announcements, events, passing of giants, IPOs, and the list goes on. Definitely I owe back coverage to the many wonderful things I have seen in recent travels that took me from the land of the vikings, to the mountains of Mordor (New Zealand), and parts in between.

But now, happy 2012. It is year of the Dragon, apocalypse, alien contact, revelations, a cycle change on the .obj calendar (okay only certain people will get that, Maya for everyone else), and many other scenarios. *maniacal laugh

I don't know about the world ending this year, but I feel very comfortable saying it will be the end of the world as I've known it. Beyond weak economies, revolutions, international movements, nature (weather, earthquakes, floods, etc.), and a growing number of other variables that are causing a global evolution, I get to experience firsthand how certain technologies are augmenting our reality and enhancing the way we do things throughout the world.

With that being said, I strive in 2012 to share with readers tech news that will make 2013 a different world for them. I will cover cool projects in various industries that mash art with technology, interactive 3D with digital fabrication, digital worlds with mobile augmented reality, and this is just a glimpse of what is to come. So to get things started....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A quick response to QR and Data Matrix code.

Full of AWE at Augmented World Expo 2017

Artificial Intelligence & Robots