Happy Birthday Tribute To My 1st Fan

It has been a while since my last post. A lot has happened in the tech space and I will get back to blogging about all that stuff in time. Now I want to take a moment for my first fan. When I started this post, I planned to write something beautiful and poetic that captured some essence of how this person means the world to me. At the moment this is all I can deliver, tears and electronics don't mix. A proper tribute will come at another time.

When I went deep dive into web 3D and immersive technologies back in 2000, my mom was my very first fan and supporter. As a self-proclaimed old lady that doesn't understand tech, she still has read every post, seen every image, listened to every interview, and watched every video I have posted about my adventure with tech. My father and the rest of my family are extremely supportive as well, but a mother's love and support is in a class of its own.

In my younger years, it was just my mother and me. Looking back, she is the one that taught me how to augment my reality through imagination, action, intelligence, strength, and compassion. She showed me what a wonder woman really looks like, what the human spirit is capable of, how to find the goodness in others, and unconditional love.

I'll come back to this when I can but wanted to put something up today. Heaven may have WIFI and she should know I am thinking about her on her special day. Love you mom, thank you for everything.


Comments

Hey, I am so happy after going through this content about metaverse. Keep sharing. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

A quick response to QR and Data Matrix code.

Full of AWE at Augmented World Expo 2017

Artificial Intelligence & Robots