Google search and browse the Body

I recently wrote a post on Google's Body Browser that I saw at WebGL Camp#2 this past week. Since that post, the web has exploded with news about this application and web traffic to the blog and video (almost 10,000 views in less than 48 hours) have skyrocketed. Here is the video I took from WebGL camp where it was presented.



To experience the application for yourself, get anyone of these three browsers Chrome 9 Beta, Chrome Canary Build and Firefox 4 beta (WebGL is enabled by default) and then got to the Body Browser site.



As I have covered in previous blogs, WebGL is a cross-platform low-level 3D graphics API that is designed to bring plugin-free 3D to the web. It uses the HTML5 Canvas element and does not require Flash, Java or other graphical plugins to run.

A visit to the Google Health and WebGL team are in the near future for me. Check out the blog I guest write for to get my initial thoughts on this application.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A quick response to QR and Data Matrix code.

Full of AWE at Augmented World Expo 2017

Artificial Intelligence & Robots