NEXT comes Innovation from Denmark
As shared on the Lab's website, it has brought to life the first intelligent fire man suit, the first screen made out of concrete, intelligent soccer shirts and water beds connected to the Internet to prevent bedsores.
- Breakfast and a one on one conversation with digital tech legend Esther Dyson.
- Two hour talk with Jamais Cascio, the most engaging futurist I know. Cool fact, he has spoken with the emperor of the moon and rider of the mighty moon worm.
- Wisdom from Ken Rother, who really taught me so much in such a small amount of time and what being 'Green' really means.
- Walk and talk with Rory Coonan, one of the most forward thinkers from the Design/Architecture community I have ever met.
- Being exposed to edible 'paper', food science, various patented technologies, and entertaining travel stories by Suzu Kawano and her husband over coffee.
- Younghee Jung better watch out, I will beat her next time we play Kinect!!
- Thought provoking conversation with Miriam Rayman.
- Ole Kjeldsen sharing his XBox360 for the week and publicly supporting open standards (yes he really is with Microsoft).
- My conversation with Rachel Armstrong on our last day.
- The privilege of watching Josephine Green in action and treating such an inspiring lady to lunch.