Augmented Reality Developer Camp 2010
- Brian Blau has an excellent write-up here on his session that covered future (2011-2014) AR applications.
- This presentation by Christine Perey reported on the work being done by the international community in regards to standards for augmented reality. Due to technical difficulties on the SF side, Christine wasn't able to present. I feel the attendees really missed out as what she had to share really is the reason Mike, Gene, and I decided to push the idea of an AR Dev Camp to begin with. It supports the belief that, "AR must be fundamentally open, interoperable, extensible, and accessible to all".
- Metaio writes how they 'rocked' the ARDevCamp which I feel they did with great examples and thought provoking discussions.
- X3Dom presentation using HTML5, WebGL, and X3D for web3D and augmented reality applications.
- Danish company Euman's PlayingMondo platform for creating augmented reality entertainment and educational games.
- Qualcomm's hack session on making augmented reality with Unity3D
- qDot (aka Kyle Machulis) gave a good session on his work with Kinect and shared with the group in the lightning round his blog Slashdong.org including a post about Dan Wilcox's Kinect Titty Tracker video.
- Sid Hubbard was upgraded from raving mad developer to raving mad genius for his work below with Light Nucleus.
- Seeing industry friends, making new, and great conversations